1. Prepaid Customer wanting IR facility will first approach BSNL CSC and change his SIM to dual imsi SIM. (In case of M/s Ncell Nepal SIM replacement is not required and existing SIM will work )
2. CSC will provide IR component in customer account.
3. Thereafter Customer will purchase STV57 for Activation/ Extension of IR facility and this will be valid for 30 days from the date of Activation/ Extension.
4. Customer having applet embedded dual imsi SIM will have automatic latching in the Foreign Country. Customers with other dual imsi SIM will need to chose the IR service partner as above.
5. List of countries/ Operators for BSNL PREPAID International roaming for Maharashtra Circle Customers.
6. The IR call/SMS/data charges for Above countries/ operators will depend on the rate agreement with the operator. The call rate for the country and operator can be seen at http:/ir.bsnl.co.in/prepaid.jsp Customer will need to keep balance in his account to avail above IR facility.
7. Some Internationa Roaming STVs (PACK) available for Some Countries.
(Go To https://portal2.bsnl.in/myportal/quickrecharge.do and Click "Other Voucher" under STV Choice)